Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Le Sigh

Wow, two years, I still feel you everyday, your beautiful face framed in dark hair and glasses. I thought about you strongly the other day, for obvious reasons. Where are we? Gone, darkened, the breath left and I looked over my shoulder one last time. Francis place, the balcony with all your plants you loved to take care of, my life a thousand years ago. Sitting in Minkis, the passenger side radiator leaked all over my feet, driving around a city that was foreign, Namos.....sitting at Norms every Friday. How you loved me when I was in bad place,

I know when your home
I was thinking about you
their was something i forgot to say

they were playing our song
crying on a saturday night

you go viscously, quietly away

so lonely without you.

I wish you would just leave
your presence still lingers...

Fuck this place, there's no one here but us mice anyway.

No comments: