Monday, May 19, 2008

I'm digging my way...

I’m pressing my face against a slowly crumbling, yet unseen barrier, my eyes closed, while the headphones crank out this hypnotic beat soldiering on repeat.

This weather is invoking of familiar times, thought to be archaic, and built upon a foundation of sleeping pills. I cannot help but give into the song and wait to fall asleep. I am enveloped in soft death, sweetened with the choicest of poisons that only the best prescriptions can supply.

Laughable red sounds and warm blue visions coat the street in destruction, while I m running from the immovable. Crossing bearing servants, saturated with holy bliss, unmindful of the impending sky rapidly falling about them in minute sparks, dyeing in fiery smiles.

Hopeless is mans ambition underwater, climb elsewhere until feathers become dry and the fear of descent is but a shadowy illumination etched upon non comprehension.

Hollow concerns shake sublime convictions, look at what you steal, digression into obsession, nothing can be truly known.

Destroy everything you touch, this day, please destroy me this way, everything you touch.

No comments: